The City of Patton Village is serviced by Pro Star Waste.All citizens in the city limits are required by Ordinance 2013-013 to have Garbage service.
To start service ,you will need to complete the form at the bottom of the page. Once the from is completed you will need to bring it to the Utilities Department located in the City Hall Building, Along with your first months payment.
Trash pick up runs on Wednesdays
There is also Bulk Pickup Once a Month the bulk schedule for Bulk pickup will at the bottom of the page, along with a list of items that can NOT be pick up.
Things to Remember..
- Make sure the cart lid is facing the road, when setting your cart out for pick up.
- Do not over fill your cart, the lid needs to be closed;it will NOT be emptied. A cart that that is overfilled, is off balance and may turn over when the truck tries to lift it.
When are bills due..
- Utilities bills are due on the 1st of the month. A late charge of $2.50 will be required after the 10th of the month.
- Any accounts that are delinquent over 60 days will be scheduled for termination , which may include disconnection of water service.
Where can I pay my bill...
- You can pay your bill online at:paypattonvillage.com
- You can pay at City Hall at the Utilities window.(Check,Money Order, and Cash)
- You can also drop off your payment at the Orange Drop Off Box or send it by mail at 16940 Main Street Splendora Tx, 77372 Attn:Utilities.
The Following Streets are Serviced by T&W Water Phone#986-756-7400
-North Mesa Drive, South Mesa Drive, Rio Vista Boulevard,North Saba Court, South Saba Court,Rio Blanco Drive,Pecos Drive,North Wolf Court,North Salado Court,Salado Drive.
The Following Streets are serviced by Patton Village Water LLC Phone#281-399-9956
- Main Street, Main Street Extention, Yates Street, Circle C, North Lakeview, South Lakeview, Riley, Park Lane, Lakeview Court, Poole Street,Nomie Street,French Street,Smith Street,Barker 1, Barker 2,H.L.Patton,Roping Pen Road,Twin Oaks, Cheatum,Magnolia, Black Street, Long Street,Tram Road,Center Street,Short Street, Crossroads,Peach Creek Drive,Oak Hills Drive,Pine Street, Magnolia.