The City of Patton Village is a type "A" municipality located 35 miles north of Houston on HWY 59 the Eastex Frwy (now known as Interstate 69). We are governed by the 5 members of city council and the mayor. The city was founded in the early 1950's by H.L. Patton and was incorporated in 1966. H.L. Patton was a well known oil well firefighter with Red Adair.